Articulating your business plan does not have to be a difficult task. You just have to explain, in your own words how you intend to give and capture value. However, it is important that your business value covers the people and planet for you to build a sustainable enterprise.
Starting a business is an inspiring step, but the journey is one of the most challenging you will ever face. This is why it is necessary to start with a business plan that expresses all the right information that will get customers and investors interested.
A good business plan should include;
1) Mission and vision statements to explain what you want to achieve with your business.
2) Description of your business, the problem you are trying to solve, the why and how.
3) Description of your product and services, your proposition and uniqueness.
4) Setup of the company, your legal status, location and opening hours.
5) Description of your management team and the various experts on the table.
6) Description of your market, your customers, competitors, trends and overall positioning.
7) Development strategy, how you plan to generate revenue, keep customers and scale your company.
8) Financial projection, what you think the business will earn – what the costs of the business will be. Be sure to also articulate major assumptions you will be making.
Realri is a professional at helping micro and small businesses express their business strategy in a way that wins the investors and customers. For your sustainable business planning service and associated pitch decks, contact us.
Graphics @google images, 2019